Thursday, February 28, 2008

Smiles

Liam has finally started smiling in reaction to people! Before he would always smile in his sleep and sometimes when he is passing gas. Yesturday I got the biggest smile from him. I almost cried because it was so cute. The smiles continued throughout the day. Then later in the evening he smiled and laughed at me. It was adorable! It is so great to see him change every day. His personality develops each day. He has been very clingy over the past week or so. Today we went to Lowe's to visit my co-workers and he started crying when one of my friends was holding him. They handed Liam back to me, and he instantly calmed down. It is such a good feeling to know that your child knows who you are and you comfort him. I am definatly going to have a hard time going back to work in 6 weeks. I already get a little teary eyed thinking about it. Until then, I am just going to enjoy every moment with him.

Here are a few pictures from this week:


We went and visited with Grandpa & Grandma Corydon on Sunday. Here are some pictures from that visit:



1 comment:

Gabe and Jen said...

He is so stinkin cute! And he has gotten so big!!! I am so glad things are going well for you guys! God Bless