Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tis' The Season

It's bad enough that Thanksgiving hasn't even passed and all the Christmas decor, commercials, and seasonal delights are upon us. Usually I can wait until after Thanksgiving to start giving into to the wonderful tastes that come with the Christmas season, but not this year. Peppermint seams to be my downfall this year. I have become addicted to Peppermint Mocha's/Frappuccino's at Starbucks, and I hear that the White Peppermint Mocha is just as delightful. And to add to the peppermint craze, I came across Peppermint Oreo cookies at Target yesterday, and dare I say, they are no more! They were fabulous! I usually am all about the Pumpkin flavor during the fall, and even the apple cider drinks, but those have not even graced my lips this season. I feel, along with most of society, that I have completely bypassed the fall season and have gone straight into Christmas!


No comments: