Saturday, January 22, 2011

The GROWING Spring Cleaning List:

I have decided that while I am at home until March, this is the best time to get some early Spring Cleaning done. I started a list on Monday and there were about 5 things on it, but as of today, there are 19. While I keep finding things that need to get cleaned, or organized, or donated, I haven't been able to get much done with two kiddos! All that seems to be getting accomplished is myself becoming overwhelmed. Maybe now that most of the January birthdays are over, we can focus on getting this place organized!

  • Go through the maternity clothes - completed
  • Clean out Deron's clothes
  • Clean out Deron's shoes
  • Clean out Christy's clothes
  • Clean out Christy's shoes
  • Organize Tupperware cupboard
  • Go through Liam's clothes
  • Go through/organize Brendan's clothes
  • Clean out and clean fridge and freezer
  • Organize cups/bottles cupboard - completed
  • Get rid of radio in bedroom
  • Clean out bills box
  • Clean out & organize toys (lots and lots of toys)
  • Clean out our closet
  • Clean out boy's closet
  • Clean out junk drawer
  • Shred paperwork
  • Complete taxes!!!!! (Most important)
  • Finish mailing out birth announcements
I'm sure that this list will only get longer, but even seeing this list in writing is stressing me out because it seems like sooooooo much! Having another child really does make less time in the day, especially when he seems to always be hungry and wants to be held constantly!

No comments: