Thursday, April 1, 2010

They're Finally Here!

We finally have gotten to meet Emma! My sister Lisa and Emma flew in yesterday and I had the pleasure of picking them up at the airport! It was so nice to finally see my little niece, even if she cried when she first saw me. She is so adorable, and as always, it's nice to have my sister back local. Her husband Matt is currently driving out here from Georgia. They are going to stay here for the month of April and then they are off to Belgium for 3 years. This will be a great month full of family time and fun things to do with the kiddos. Today, Liam got to meet Emma for the first time, and he was so excited. All he would talk about is how he is going to hold the baby on his arm. Here are some pictures of them hanging out today.





No comments: