Monday, March 8, 2010

Life.

It has been a while since I have blogged about something other than a recipe, but life has just gotten a hold of us. Even though things haven't changed too much around here, we just never seem to have enough time to do much of anything. My classes are overwhelming me this quarter and I am just seeming to meet my deadlines each week, instead of getting things done early. I think I have hit my wall where I am just DONE with school. I have my degree, and I have been going to college for 10 years. The only reason I am still going right now is to defer my student loan, but I am just tired.

I'm sure my little Tasmanian devil doesn't help either since he never lets me get on the computer to do much of anything. Liam has been so active lately and getting into EVERYTHING. His vocabulary is increasing and he really is starting to make sense when he talks. His love for Deron is growing and Liam is no longer fighting with Deron as much as he used to. He is really growing into a precious little guy. His new thing is throwing a tantrum every night at bed time because he doesn't want to sleep in his crib, he wants to sleep with mommy in the big bed. So, we are wondering if converting his crib into a big boy bed would be the right step right now? On the other hand, now he can get into whatever he wants.

I am also nearing the end of my HRMTP training with Lowe's. I am excited and nervous at the same time. It could be a while before I am able to get a Human Resource Manager position and I don't even know what store I would be at. The future is looking exciting for us. The thing I struggle with is the unknown. I am the type of person that wants to know what's going on and always have a plan. I don't like to fly by the seat of my pants and hope for the best. All we can do it pray that God will give us the best for our family and if that means we have to change everything, than that is what we'll have to do. It's in His hands now, and we just have to follow him.

1 comment:

lisa said...

Amen sister! I am the same way, I like to know what is going on so I can plan accordingly, but being a military wife has shown me that I need to trust God all the more! I have learned that I need to let go of the reigns and let God take control. I will keep you in my prayers!