Saturday, September 5, 2009

Where Had the Time Gone?

I have failed you all who read my blog. Sorry I have not updated in quite some time. Life has gotten the best of my time and energy! Let's see, what has happened over the last few weeks...

I turned 29 on August 18th. We didn't do much. I had to work, then we went out for dinner at the Olive Garden. It is just another year closer to 30, so there's really no need for celebration :)

I stated back at school on the 17th and this semester proves to be a tough one in the reading department. I think I have come to the conclusion that I am a lifer when it comes to school. I am really only taking classes right now to defer my student loan, but have found that I enjoy taking these online classes and have decided to get an AA in Sociology and Religion. So far the semester is going well, just lots if work!

Deron celebrated his 35th birthday yesterday. He also had to work, so we just went to dinner at the local steak house, Pinnacle Peaks. I was going to cook him this great dinner, but it was so hot, and we all were so tired, we just wanted someone else to make our dinner. But, Liam and I did make him a cake that we all enjoyed after dinner.

Nothing else is really new around the McCandless house. I have a little vacation coming up this week, so we have plans to go to the San Diego Zoo. Other than that, Liam and I will just be spending some quality time together. We plan on taking lots of pictures at the zoo, so look for that post soon!

Here is a little picture for you. Liam and his guitar. He loves this thing. He especially likes to play it in his diaper!

No comments: