Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Another New Toy

Liam has an obsession with the stove and cooking. Everynight he has to sit right next to me on the counter while I cook. He likes to help me stir the pots and is always whispering "hot hot." Well, today I went to Lakeshore Learning Center and found some great stuff for him to play with. I found a stove that has light up burners that make noise when you put things on them. And, you can put food in the oven part and set the timer and a light comes on and cooks the food. I also got him a pot and pan set since he always needs to have a pot and a lid to play with. We got home at 550 today and he has been playing with it ever since. I would say that this was a great find! Here are some pictures of Liam playing with his new toy!





And because this picture is just too cute... something to make you smile!

No comments: